How can I get ....
Author Message
 How can I get ....

How can I :
1. Delete (erase) files , creates , and stuph like that ;)
2.  Go to Hdd where i want to - somthing like cluster xxx : byte xxx ;)
3. simulate FAT - somthing like virtual CD ;)
Thx ;)

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I get ....
Hello,

Quote:

>How can I :
>1. Delete (erase) files , creates , and stuph like that ;)
>2.  Go to Hdd where i want to - somthing like cluster xxx : byte xxx ;)
>3. simulate FAT - somthing like virtual CD ;)
>Thx ;)

That depends upon processor, architecture, and operating system.

Greetings,
Wouter Dijkslag

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I get ....
ahh sorry ;)))
Procesor : somthing like Cyrix 150
(sorry for stupid question but is there any diffrence since 32 bit
processors ?)
ASM32  inline with BP
OS : WinShit 95 Osr2 With long names ;((((((

If You can help me then plz do that ;)))
Im also interesting how can i get to Hdd where can i want !
When i wanna i dont know - go to the cluster XXX ....... or FAT or whatever
i want to ;))))

Plz write about Hdd's ;)))
And also can U tell me how is possible to emualte FAT - somethign like its
happening in Virtual CD !
I dont know  how its going - somethign with int ?
Wow - ive finished for today with questions ;)

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CA Cans VO ?

2. It's not bad canned meat...

3. It's not bad canned meat...

4. It's not bad canned meat...

6. It's not bad canned meat...

7. Getting X focus when getting Tk focus

8. Where are good sources of canned VI's for Digital I/O?

9. spin doctors at O'reilly canned tcl/tk event due to important developments. woohoo!!

10. How to hide Tk root window when using only canned dialogs?

11. Getting Cursors into Visual Smalltalk

12. Menu gets disabled