TASM Trojan Macro Library
Author Message
 TASM Trojan Macro Library

   I think someone should write a TASM Macro Library for making trojans.
I know it sounds lame, but it would save me some time.  I don't know ASM
too well so I would rather do it the easy way than the right way.  I'm
sure someone would be thankful.

Simple

I know AOL sucks, but I'm helping out the world by sending trojans (not
virii) to ignorant people.

Sat, 22 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TASM Trojan Macro Library

Quote:
>    I think someone should write a TASM Macro Library for making trojans.
> I know it sounds lame, but it would save me some time.  I don't know ASM
> too well so I would rather do it the easy way than the right way.  I'm
> sure someone would be thankful.

Firstly, trojans are illegal. Secondly people who make trojans and virii
dont help at all they cause damage... damage that people like ME have to
fix. Its pathetic little children like you who cause ME to have to work
overtime and NOT get paid for it. Drag your pathetic ass out of this
group and dont come back unless you have a valid question to ask about
asm, and dont expect anyone in the group to help you write asm routines
to do damage.

        If you had two clues you would be able to figure out the language
on your own. As for AOL, Ive seen people who were newbies coming from AOL
with more brains than you. AOL doesn't make idiots... I guess idiots are
simply born that way.

The Dragon

Fri, 28 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pentium Pro CMOVcc macros for TASM

2. TASM and MMX macros

3. MACROS in TASM

4. Macro's in TASM

5. TASM/MASM macros

6. macros in TASM

7. Need MMX-Macro-File for TASM

8. Pentium Pro CMOVcc macros for TASM

9. MMX macros for TASM?

10. MACROS in TASM

11. Bug in TASM macro expansion

12. A macro involving two sub-macros - where the 2nd macro needs results from the first