DOS/90 Development Te
Author Message
 DOS/90 Development Te

 MS> If you would like to be included on the DOS/90 development mailing
 MS> list, leave me mail, and I'll get your name added. You will recieve all
 MS> info  regarding the project, any problems encountered, any help needed,
 MS> and and code that needs work.  Everything about it will be included.

Yes please! Sounds interesting!

+-------------------+---------------------------------------------+
| Oh Joy,           |  Matthew Proctor, Global Research Australia |
| It's Wednesday!!! |  Aka Treasurer, Doctor Who Club of Victoria |
| USS Sladen NCC-42 |  Aka President, The Sophie Aldred Fan Club! |
+-------------------+---------------------------------------------+

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

Sat, 09 Mar 1996 15:35:27 GMT

1. DOS/90 Development Team Mailing List

2. Development of a Fortran 90 to C compiler

3. Fortran 90 under MS-DOS

4. Looking for a freeware/shareware Fortran 90 complier for MS-DOS/Windows

5. MS-DOS FORTRAN 77 OR 90 C

6. MS-DOS fortran 77 or 90 compiler?

7. FORTRAN 90 for DOS

8. DEC Fortran 90 -> SGI Fortran 90

9. scrolling from -90 to 90

10. DOS/Win32 & Linux development

11. Free Rexx Development Tool (OS/2, DOS, Windows and Unix)

12. development tools running in windows, working in dos