New release of spASM assembly code editor
Author Message
 New release of spASM assembly code editor

Looks pretty good

Supporting variable tab sizes would be a plus - I wouldn't really use it
otherwise.

Quote:
> Hey guys I've put up version 2.0 of spASM, go here to get it:

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Jeremy

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 17 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 New release of spASM assembly code editor
Hey guys I've put up version 2.0 of spASM, go here to get it:

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Sands/6317/spasm.html

Jeremy

http://come.to/rems

Mon, 18 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 New release of spASM assembly code editor
yeah ok ill put that in v2.1 :)

Quote:
> Looks pretty good

> Supporting variable tab sizes would be a plus - I wouldn't really use it
> otherwise.

> > Hey guys I've put up version 2.0 of spASM, go here to get it:

> > http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Sands/6317/spasm.html

> > Jeremy

> > http://come.to/rems

Mon, 18 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 New release of spASM assembly code editor
Cool :)

Quote:
> yeah ok ill put that in v2.1 :)

> > Looks pretty good

> > Supporting variable tab sizes would be a plus - I wouldn't really use it
> > otherwise.

> > > Hey guys I've put up version 2.0 of spASM, go here to get it:

> > > http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Sands/6317/spasm.html

> > > Jeremy

> > > http://come.to/rems

Mon, 18 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 New release of spASM assembly code editor
if you have vb5 you can help me make it, we can like be joint programmers on
it. if you want that is.

Quote:
> Cool :)

> > yeah ok ill put that in v2.1 :)

> > > Looks pretty good

> > > Supporting variable tab sizes would be a plus - I wouldn't really use
it
> > > otherwise.

Mon, 18 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 New release of spASM assembly code editor
Hmm.. actually I've never used vb - all the stuff I do is in C/C++.  But if
you think I could help out.. let me know. :)

Keith

Quote:
> if you have vb5 you can help me make it, we can like be joint programmers
on
> it. if you want that is.

> > Cool :)

> > > yeah ok ill put that in v2.1 :)

> it

Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANN: scintilla based, scriptable code editor CUTE 0.1.6 released

2. New design editor for source code available for evaluation

3. New design editor for source code available for evaluation

4. ZIP code template - new version released

5. New REXX Code Formatter/2 release

6. problem porting assembly codes from ms inline assembly to linux (gnu - AT&T syntax)

7. New release of Linz Oberon V4 Release 2.2

8. NEW RELEASE: Linz Oberon V4, Release 2.1

9. NEW RELEASE: Oberon System 3, Release 2.2

10. NEW RELEASE: Oberon System 3, Release 2.2

11. GReg-Plus new release and new competitive upgrade pricing