windows.inc
Author Message
 windows.inc

    Does anyone have a really new version of windows.inc - one with for
example, WNDCLASSEX in it, and all other extended function classes etc?

Sun, 30 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 windows.inc
see www.grc.com Steve Gibson
I think he had one then cut it down.
Was about 1mb.
If someone will lead me through it I'd be glad to do it.
However I've never been really great about filling out
IRS forms so most tools frustrate me.
Quote:

>     Does anyone have a really new version of windows.inc - one with for
> example, WNDCLASSEX in it, and all other extended function classes etc?

Sun, 30 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. windows.h/window.inc

2. Types.inc and OSUtils.inc

3. Franz Inc. to Acquire Lucid, Inc.

4. Employment Opportunities with JumpStart Systems Inc.

5. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

6. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

7. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

8. Deskware, Inc. releases CobolScript

9. Software602, Inc.

10. Five Guys Cobol, Inc.

11. Software602, Inc.