INFO-ADA Digest V88 - Nyberg's and Goodenough's notes
Author Message
 INFO-ADA Digest V88 - Nyberg's and Goodenough's notes

OK! Now we're getting somewhere! (Karl - I don't know who MANFACE was
supposed to be, but indeed you're getting a posting from Mike Feldman
here :-))

I am very glad to see that _some_ run-time systems are supporting both
priorities and pre-emption (Dec and Verdix). Makes me feel better to
know, at least, that the ACVC was just missing a couple of tests.
(Naturally the ACVC was not born fully-formed and flawless; it evolves).

Nobody expects things to be perfect the first time; it's good to know
that these issues are now getting some attention. John Goodenough: do
you envision these kinds of tests going into the ACVC soon? Will we
see them in 1.10?

Mon, 20 Jul 1992 03:49:00 GMT

1. INFO-ADA Digest V88 #43 Robert Dewar's response

2. INFO-ADA Digest V88 #31

3. INFO-ADA Digest V88

4. INFO-ADA Digest V88 #15

5. INFO-ADA Digest V88 #198

6. INFO-ADA Digest V88 #145

7. [umd5!dca-ems.arpa!jmoody: Re: INFO-ADA Digest V88 #135]

8. INFO-ADA Digest V88 #47

9. INFO-ADA Digest V88 - tasking again

10. Request for Info re Nyberg's AARM

11. Help - I can't unsubscribe from the INFO-ADA Digest

12. M. Feldman's questions on priorities and preemption in V88 #43