Looking for other customizers of Rational Compilation Integrator
Author Message
 Looking for other customizers of Rational Compilation Integrator

I'm interested in corresponding with people who are customizing the Rational
Compilation Integrator, to mate Rational Apex with compilers provided for other
hosts and target machines.  I'm particularly interested in integration of
Ada compilers which run on VAX/VMS.

Here at Rockwell CCA, we have several cross-compilers which are hosted on
VAX/VMS, which we are starting to integrate with Apex.  Rational is advising us
as well, but I also would like to cultivate some direct contacts with other
customizers.

Thanks,

--
Tom Johnson                        Rockwell
Voice: (319) 395-8714              Collins Commercial Avionics

Mon, 16 Dec 1996 22:46:18 GMT

1. Looking for vectorized (vector-valued) numerical integrators...

2. Rational validates Ada 95 versions of Rational Apex

3. looking for *.txt ,doc... about asmX86 and others

4. Looking for a 2D Rational Function Interpolation routine

5. looking for DJGPP compilation of gawk v3.1.0.1

6. Looking for meta-compilation help...

7. looking for information on Prolog compilation

8. Integrators and Consultants

9. Agents/Web/Objects Developers and Systems Integrators Wanted

10. PMS MICADO announces Model-Integrator

11. system integrator positions available

12. Special compilation action for defalut compilation sematics