Using the command Separate
Author Message
 Using the command Separate

hi,

I was wanting to know if there is anywhere a example source that explains
using separate.

I have found in the Ada95 guide how to use separate for procedures and
functions... but I really would like to do it with tasks.

Dan.

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Embedded vs. separate commands

2. Loop separate sounds, separate intervals

3. Separate keyword and separate compilation with GNAT?

4. separate keyword and separate compilation with GNAT?

5. How to separate the fields using AWK

6. Separating data using PCI 6204E DAQ PC Card.

7. How to separate data using serial port read.

8. Separate Compilation using Compile-Time Macro Dependencies (a hack)

9. any pointers to using COBOL for OS/390 TEST(,,SEPARATE)

10. Prob w/ separate index file using AcuCobol-85

11. how to see a module in a separate file (using ifc)

12. Using C External Functions on separate threads