TeleUSE/Ada/Xwindows
Author Message
 TeleUSE/Ada/Xwindows

Any experience in the use of the Telesoft TeleUSE/Ada product ?
This currently is only available on SunSPARC platforms.  It consists of the
TeleUSE/C prototype tool, Telesoft Ada development environment, Ada bindings to
the TeleUSE run-time routines, and Ada bindings to Xlib, Xt, and Motif.
Any information would be appreciated.

In particular I am interested in portability of the code and suggestions to
improve the portability of code across different compilers, machines, and
operating systems.  I am also interested in problems and solutions to Ada
multitasking, support for multiple physical screens, and effort involved to
write widgets to add to TeleUSE.

We wish to use a prototyping/development tool to develop and test a
user-interface for an OTH radar system.  Ada has been specified as the language
that must be used, and X-windows/Motif has been chosen for the presentation
component.  The interface has a large component which will have to be written
directly using Xlib.  Portability of the interface is important because we will
not choose the target hardware for another 2 years.  Speed of the final
interface is also an issue.  So far we have looked at a number of tools of
which TeleUSE, TAE+, Screen Machine which appear to be best suited to our
application.  Any other good development/prototyping tools ???

Tue, 27 Sep 1994 12:02:47 GMT

1. Ada, Motif, and TeleUSE

2. Problem with TeleUSE 3.02 and Telesoft TeleUSE/Ada bindings!

3. US-VA-TysonsCorner: Secret/Ada/XWindows/HPUX/-#JD-0158PM082101-0400

4. SPERC Ada Bindings to Motif/XWindows

5. XWINDOWS with ADA on PC

6. Interface between Ada and XWindows?

7. XWindows libs for Ada wanted.

8. ADA lib for Xwindows ?

9. Ada, Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada Development

10. HELP: TeleUSE

11. Teleuse examples wanted

12. Teleuse