Pretty Print utility?
Author Message
 Pretty Print utility?

Does anyone know of a Unix (Solaris) based Ada95 sensitive formatting
and "pretty print" utility? We're using the GreenHills toolset and it
doesn't have anything like this.

Thanks in advance.

-Randy Wentworth

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Pretty Print utility?

: Does anyone know of a Unix (Solaris) based Ada95 sensitive formatting
: and "pretty print" utility? We're using the GreenHills toolset and it
: doesn't have anything like this.

There is GRASP (see
<URL:http://www.eng.auburn.edu/department/cse/research/grasp/>), which
is rather advanced, and a2ps (I don't know where to get it), which
generates syntax highlighted postscript output.

Greetings,

Jacob

--  National Laboratory Ris?  --  Phone.: (+45) 46 77 51 23               --
--  Systems Analysis          --  Fax...: (+45) 46 77 51 99               --

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Pretty Print utility?

Quote:
>Does anyone know of a Unix (Solaris) based Ada95 sensitive formatting
>and "pretty print" utility? We're using the GreenHills toolset and it
>doesn't have anything like this.

>Thanks in advance.

>-Randy Wentworth

EMACS.

Pascal.

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Pretty Print utility?

| There is GRASP (see
| <URL:http://www.eng.auburn.edu/department/cse/research/grasp/>), which
| is rather advanced, and a2ps (I don't know where to get it), which
| generates syntax highlighted PostScript output.
|
| Greetings,
|
| Jacob

a2ps can be found at http://www.inf.enst.fr/~demaille/a2ps/

a2ps is for output only (to printer or ps file)...

JED.

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Pretty Print utility?
Jacob> [...] and a2ps (I don't know where to get it), which generates
Jacob> syntax highlighted PostScript output.

The home page of a2ps is:

         http://www.inf.enst.fr/~demaille/a2ps

It is in the process of being moved onto www.gnu.org, since a2ps just
became an official part of the GNU project.

  Sam
--

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Pretty Print utility?

Quote:
>Does anyone know of a Unix (Solaris) based Ada95 sensitive formatting
>and "pretty print" utility? We're using the GreenHills toolset and it
>doesn't have anything like this.

Randy,

This is our specialty.  Ada-ASSURED was used by the Software Productivity
Consortium to check and format all of the examples provided in the Ada 95
Quality and Style Guidelines for Professional Programmers.

Please see http://www.grammatech.com/products/ada/ada-products.html.
for more information or call me at 607-273-7340 if you'd like a demo CD.

Jeff Burns

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Jeff Burns, Director of Marketing
GrammaTech, Inc.
One Hopkins Place
Ithaca, NY 14850
ph: 607-273-7340
fax: 607-273-8752

www: http://www.grammatech.com
Team Ada
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ada-ASSURED
LSE
Automatic Style Standards Compliance
Browser
QA Tool
Code Transformer
"Cure for the Common Code"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Pretty Print utility?
ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/ada/swtools/grasp/unix/

Wed, 21 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Pretty Print utility?
Look for GNU Enscript

        http://www.ngs.fi/mtr/genscript/           Home Page

        or as '*enscript*' on your favorite GNU archive

It does, Ada, C, Pascal, etc., etc., etc., etc.

Can also convert to RTF for inclusion in PC
Documentation/Presentation.  It does color highlighting.  GRASP does
no structural highlighting (but no color printing)

- kev

Quote:

>Does anyone know of a Unix (Solaris) based Ada95 sensitive formatting
>and "pretty print" utility? We're using the GreenHills toolset and it
>doesn't have anything like this.

>Thanks in advance.

>-Randy Wentworth

Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pretty printing streams and *print-right-margin* modification

2. Pretty 'print' files from awk

3. Pretty print for Smalltalk

4. Pretty Print of C4 source code

5. Pretty Print for CW code...

6. Pretty Printing Eiffel Code

7. pretty printing in haskell

8. Pretty printing examples?

9. SML Pretty-printing

10. Pretty printing & ML-Yacc woes

11. pretty printing ML

12. Customizing pretty-print feature of Rational Apex