JOB OPPORTUNITIES - Embedded Software Engineers & Systems Engineers
Author Message
 JOB OPPORTUNITIES - Embedded Software Engineers & Systems Engineers

Hi Everyone,

I am currently assisting a Major Communications Company in the Philadelphia
area that is in need of Embedded Software Engineers, and Systems Engineers.
This is a great company with excellent benefits! If you know someone that
would qualify, please forward this email to them. I appreciate any help you
can give.

To be considered for this opportunity please forward a Word copy of your
resume, your salary history ( last 2 positions), your contact information
(include a cell phone if you have one). Please let me know if you are
interested.

Sincerely,

Valarie Williams
CPR, Inc.

EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEERS

Active DOD Secret Security Clearance Required for this position. If your
clearance was administratively inactivated within the last 22 months, you
may still qualify.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Software requirements analysis, design, development, integration and test
of digital signal processing software.
- Produce product which meets customer's requirements.
- Coordination with systems engineering and customer regarding DAP issues.
- Identify and plan to mitigate risks to successful completion of project.
- Meet challenging schedule within cost allocation.

REQUIREMENTS:
- BSEE, CE.
- 4-12 years experience in software systems requirements analysis, design,
development, integration and test with concentration in digital signal
process.
- Experience with embedded real-time C and RTOS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with modern software engineering process/methodology.
- Use workstation based software engineering tools.
- Self-starter, highly motivate and demonstrated success in working on
teams.
- Active DOD Secret Security Clearance.

SALARY:
70-100K relocation assistance available

SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEERS

REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in requirements analysis and development.
- Proficient in specification development,
- Knowledgeable in system modeling such as UML or Demaro
- Knowledgeable in hardware and in software processes and their interaction.
- Proficient in the development of test plans, procedures and reports.
- Proficient in system design.
- Proficient in the development of security related documentation.
- Knowledgeable in cryptographic principles.
- Knowledgeable in RED/BLACK separation principles and in TEMPEST design
principles.
- Demonstrated self-starter.
- BSEE,CE. US Citizenship Required.
- Most positions require a background investigation.

Contact:
Valarie Williams
CPR, Inc.

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 02:31:23 GMT
 JOB OPPORTUNITIES - Embedded Software Engineers & Systems Engineers

Quote:

> To be considered for this opportunity please forward a Word copy of your
> resume, your salary history ( last 2 positions), your contact information

I respectfully submit to you that Microsoft Word is an expensive
proprietary word processor with a secret file format that not everyone
in your target audience has access to. If you want the best possible
return ratio, you really should consider accepting something that is a
publicly avilable standard, like HTML or even (gasp) plain text.

Quote:
> - Experience with embedded real-time C and RTOS.

I'd also submit that an Ada newsgroup may be a great place to look for
hot-shot embedded real-time developers, but is probably not the best
place to look for people who are dying to get a job coding in C.

Quote:
> - Knowledgeable in RED/BLACK separation principles and in TEMPEST design
> principles.

Ahhh. Sounds like the LMCO group I used to work with in Camden.

Have a nice day.

--
T.E.D.

Homepage -  http://www.telepath.com/dennison/Ted/TED.html

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 05:30:07 GMT

1. Job Opportunities: Hardware & Software Engineers

2. ***JOB OPPORTUNITY - APPLE COMPUTER, INC. - OPENFIRMWARE SOFTWARE ENGINEERS***

3. Software Engineer Job opportunity at LSI Logic

4. System engineers looking for job opportunities

5. 3 Research Fellows: Declarative Systems & Software Engineering

6. 3 Research Fellows: Declarative Systems & Software Engineering

7. Job-Vermont-Software Reuse Team - Software Engineer

8. DP/MIS/Software Engineering Opportunities in DFW

9. 'C'/'C++', ADA OPPORTUNITIES/Phoenix(Software Developer/Integration Test Engineer)

10. Find Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineers, Los Angele Area

11. Fine Job Opportunity For ASIC Design Engineers, LA Area

12. Fine Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineer