Looking for Areas of Ada Research
Author Message
 Looking for Areas of Ada Research

I'm a newly initiated graduate student in an electrical engineering
program.  I have a couple years of experience in Ada programming from
industry and have learned to like Ada quite a lot.  I would appreciate
any help on what are the current areas of Ada research.  Also if anyone
knows of any application work being done in Ada for DSP let me know.

Thanks.

J.A. Hegg

Sun, 07 Aug 1994 01:33:34 GMT

1. MVS REXX - Looking for Pointer to Data Area IWMRQRY Answer Area

2. IBM MF, MVS, CICS, COBOL, VSAM position available in Research Triangle Park area

3. New Zope/Python User Group in NC, USA (Research Triangle area)

4. Looking for research on LOGO

5. Looking for research groups in reconfigurable h/w

6. look for tcl scripts to support SNMP Research's SNMP stack

7. Ada, Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada Development

8. Looking for contract in Pheonix area

9. Looking for Smalltalk Contract Openings in the Chicago Area

10. Looking for work in the Toronto Area

11. Looking for sources of consulting work in the Baltimore/Washington D.C area

12. Looking for programmer in Las Vegas area.