Ada for OS/2 or Unix and networking?
Author Message
 Ada for OS/2 or Unix and networking?

Hi!

I was thinking of a parallel processing project and got to wondering
what (if any) Ada compilers are/will be available for OS/2 2.0 or Unix
System V/386. Does anyone have any leads? A compiler that can use OS/2
threads would be great. A compiler that can deal with Ada tasks distributed
over several networked processors would be fantastic. If I can't find Ada at
a reasonable cost that can do these things, I will have to resort to C.

orville

--------------------------------------           ******************************
Orville R. Weyrich, Jr.                           Weyrich Computer Consulting
Certified Data Processor                         POB 5782, Scottsdale, AZ 85261
Certified Systems Professional                        Voice: (602) 391-0821

--------------------------------------           ******************************

Thu, 22 Sep 1994 15:35:27 GMT

1. US - FL -****UNIX/UNIXFOCUS PROGRAMMER ("C", INGRESS,UNIX OS)****CONTRACT

2. os.spawnv or os.spawnve on UNIX

3. Ada OS : towards an Ada Micro-kernel

4. RTEMS Ada Micro Kernel ( Was Ada OS Progress )

5. Ada, Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada Development

6. POSITION OFFERED: Smalltalk, Unix, Network Management

7. Network/UNIX Device Driver Engineers - Rockville, MD

8. q: pkg for network/UNIX programming; system dependencies

9. AE/Network Setup Scripting/OS 9.1

10. Neural Network for OS/2?

11. RFD: comp.os.os2.{networking|advocacy}

12. 100% Assembler Network OS.