DATE access for ada on VAX
Author Message
 DATE access for ada on VAX

I am trying to access the date in an ADA
program on the VAX.  I am printing a report
to a output file and I want to print the
current date.  Anyone know how to access
the date??
    If you do Thanks in advanced.

Sat, 13 Aug 1994 13:55:54 GMT
 DATE access for ada on VAX

Quote:

>I am trying to access the date in an ADA
>program on the VAX.  I am printing a report
>to a output file and I want to print the
>current date.  Anyone know how to access
>the date??
>    If you do Thanks in advanced.

You might try looking at the LRM (or ARM - which ever religion you are
affiliated with) in section 9.6.  Package CALENDAR specification is
defined for you.  It is a standard package available regardless of the
compiler persuasion under consideration.

Tue, 16 Aug 1994 05:42:13 GMT

1. Date access for VAX

2. vax c to vax ada?

3. Ada digits / VAX Float Types (from INFO-VAX)

4. Clarion Date (Long) -> Access Date\Time

5. Telesoft Ada vs. VAX Ada

6. VAX Assembly HELP!! Time/Date stamp

7. DATE ROUTINE USING VAX FORTRAN

8. Reading VAX direct access files on a SUN

9. F77 problem reading DIRECT ACCESS files from VAX to UNIX

10. How to compile Ada.Text_IO.xxxxx files (Was: Random Access in Ada.Text_IO files)

11. Ada, Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada Development

12. Ada/C [GNAT]: Accessing C arrays from Ada