Flight Simulation Positions
Author Message
 Flight Simulation Positions

I have several outstanding opportunities for experienced software
professionals to perform design, code, test and system integration of
real-time software on state of the art F-18/F-22 simulation programs.

Knowledge of C and fortran required,  ADA highly desirable.

Other skills that would be a plus are experience in;  avionics,
aerodynamics, GUI's, radar principles and weapon tactics.

Must be open to relocation in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Must be a US citizen and able to obtain a security clearance.

Should be open to the possibility of working during the summer months
in Herndon, {*filter*}ia.

I also have openings for Flight Control Engineers in Phoenix, Denver
and Orlando.

Fortan and C++ programming skills preferred.

If interested please e-mail resume or fax to (602) 481-0525

Thank you,
Don Powers

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Flight Simulation Positions

Quote:

> I have several outstanding opportunities for experienced software
> professionals to perform design, code, test and system integration of
> real-time software on state of the art F-18/F-22 simulation programs.

> Knowledge of C and FORTRAN required,  ADA highly desirable.

Ah, ANOTHER company who provides toothbrushes!

Probably means the "Ada" programming language, tho!

Quote:

> Other skills that would be a plus are experience in;  avionics,
> aerodynamics, GUI's, radar principles and weapon tactics.

> Must be open to relocation in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

> Must be a US citizen and able to obtain a security clearance.

> Should be open to the possibility of working during the summer months
> in Herndon, {*filter*}ia.

> I also have openings for Flight Control Engineers in Phoenix, Denver
> and Orlando.

> Fortan and C++ programming skills preferred.

> If interested please e-mail resume or fax to (602) 481-0525

> Thank you,
> Don Powers

-           John J. Cupak Jr, CCP / T3MN34                   -
- Raytheon Systems Company - Software Engineering Laboratory -

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Mon, 15 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASIC Simulation Position in Portland, OR

2. Symbolic Simulation Position @ Rambus, Inc.

3. ASIC Simulation position in Portland, OR

4. Position Available: Reservoir Simulation Development (Colorado)

5. C-based simulation faster than HDL-based simulation?

6. Job Posting: Simulation Support (Viewlogic/Simulation Group)

7. C-based simulation faster than HDL-based simulation?

8. cycle simulation & event simulation

9. Test Flight 3

10. Test Flight 2

11. Test Flight