OO system development
Author Message
 OO system development

Hello! I am a student who is trying to locate an organization developing an
object oriented system and is willing to be interviewed for a research
paper. Not just using an OO product but developing an OO system.

The interview is not painful and non-intrusive and will cover topics such
as: info about the organization and contact person; length of time
organization has been developing OO systems; how the organization is using
OO technology; reasons for adopting OO technology; are you achieving a good
reuse rate?; challenges encountered; plans for OO technology in the future
and any other comments you would like to contribute.

This interview can be conducted via email or phone, whichever is
convenient, at my expense.  Any help is GRATEFULLY appreciated! Melissa
Boring

Tue, 14 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. OO System Development

2. OO System Development

3. Any sites using OO (particularly OO COBOL) development on the mainframe

4. Any sites using OO (particularly OO) development on the mainframe

5. Pure OO-What differentiates a true OO from object-based systems

6. Which CPU / development system for embedded system

7. US-MN-Minneapolis: Smalltalk OO Development

8. Opportunities in OO SW Development in MN!!!!

9. US-MN-Minneapolis: Smalltalk OO Development

10. US-MN-Minneapolis: Smalltalk OO Development

11. US-MN-Minneapolis: Smalltalk OO Development

12. : IEEE Computer Theme Issue on OO s/w Development Projects