Question on performance improvement through re-design.
Author Message
 Question on performance improvement through re-design.

I am looking for anyone with experience in the re-design of an existing Ada
application and specifically, what, if any, was the change in performance
in regard to execution speed or code size.

I am mainly interested in getting an idea of what effect re-design might have
rather than changes in compilers or processors.

If anyone has any data in this regard, please let me know.

Thanks

John Anderson

Tue, 06 Sep 1994 18:16:00 GMT

1. Performance improvements in 5.0?

2. Performance improvements between VW 3.0 and VW 5i

3. vw2.5 performance improvements

4. J Performance Improvements

5. A performance improvement!

6. Python 1.5b1, code review for possible performance improvements

7. Performance improvement opportunities

8. ODBC performance Improvements

9. C-FFI: GC questions, wchar_t, Melange redesign

10. C-FFI: GC questions, wchar_t, Melange redesign

11. OOPSLA'99 VM Workshop: Simplicity, Performance and Portability in Virtual Machine Design

12. Design Compiler performance on a PC?