Gnat301a "Out of Space" msg
Author Message
 Gnat301a "Out of Space" msg

I have installed gnat301a under Win95 on my PCs at home and
at the office. Both PCs are 486-es with 16meg of ram. The office
PC uses GNAT's generic win32 libs while I am using Visual C++
on the PC at home.

My problem is that, at work, my makes will fail with an "out of
space" error if I use gnatmake in my makefiles. I have to use
gnatbind and gnatbl instead. At home, no matter what I do, I
get "out of space" errors.

This error appears to be related to the amount of memory I
have available (even gnatbl fails on my Office PC unless I
close any other apps first). Is it possible that gnat301a
needs more than 16 meg of ram?

Ray Wood,

Fri, 26 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. DDE info, a "stand-alone" MSG()

2. Flat Buttons and "MSG"

3. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

4. "out of space" error

5. "Get Disk Free Space" for NTFS

6. What is "largest relative spacing"?

7. print "foo", without a space

8. error writing "stdout": no space left on device

9. Common Lisp in the "embedded" space

10. How the bind "Space bar"???

11. "space"