MS-DOS ADA/ED compiler error messages
Author Message
 MS-DOS ADA/ED compiler error messages

Hi!

When I try to compile a package specification this error always appears:

unable to open file 1.trc for reading.
Ada/Ed internal error (GEN) for c:\adaed\s.spc

Can anyone please help me, as I don't understand why this happens...

Please reply by e-mail.

Thanks in advance.

Fri, 19 May 1995 23:54:49 GMT
 MS-DOS ADA/ED compiler error messages
Quote:

>Hi!

>When I try to compile a package specification this error always appears:

Are you sure it's only with a package spec?
Quote:

>unable to open file 1.trc for reading.
>Ada/Ed internal error (GEN) for c:\adaed\s.spc

>Can anyone please help me, as I don't understand why this happens...

In my experience, you'll get a message like this if you haven't set
the path and ADAED environment variable correctly.

Mike Feldman
Michael B. Feldman
co-chair, SIGAda Education Committee

School of Engineering and Applied Science
The George Washington University
Washington, DC 20052 USA
(202) 994-5253 (voice)
(202) 994-5296 (fax)

"Americans want the fruits of patience -- and they want them now."

Mon, 22 May 1995 11:36:24 GMT

1. Ada/Ed for MS-DOS

2. ez2load Ada Compiler/Tutorial Kit for MS-DOS added to Ada-Belgium archive

3. Alsys Ada Compiler for MS-DOS

4. ADA'95 Compilers for Windows 95 and MS-DOS

5. GW ez2load Ada Compiler and Tutorial Kit for MS-DOS

6. >Was: Wanted: PD MS-DOS Ada compiler

7. PD ADA Compiler for PC/MS-DOS

8. Looking for MS-DOS ADA Compiler!!

9. MS-DOS ADA Compiler

10. Ada/Ed compilation warning messages

11. installation problems with GW-Ada/Ed-DOS