C2Ada convertors+Ada instructons tutorials
Author Message
 C2Ada convertors+Ada instructons tutorials

Dear friends,
1- Would you please tell me where can I find a program that convert
C/C++ source codes
to Ada source codes?
2- And where can I find an Ada tutorial that state all Ada keywords and
instructions with
some explanations?
Thank you very much.
With kind regards.
Sincerely yours,
Mehrdad Derakhshan.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 C2Ada convertors+Ada instructons tutorials

Quote:
> 2- And where can I find an Ada tutorial that state all Ada keywords
> and instructions with some explanations?

There are Ada tutorials at the Ada home page.

<http://www.adahome.com/>

There's lot's of stuff at AdaPower too:

<http://www.adapower.com/>  -- .org?

I've written lots of examples of Ada programming.  Visit the ACM Ada
patterns archive:

<http://www.acm.org/archives/patterns.html>

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 C2Ada convertors+Ada instructons tutorials
1.

Check out:

For C2Ada see:

http://home.pacbell.net/nma123
http://www.adapower.com/reuse
http://www.adapower.com/linux

2.

http://www.adapower.com/learn

David Botton

Quote:

>Dear friends,
>1- Would you please tell me where can I find a program that convert
>C/C++ source codes
>to Ada source codes?
>2- And where can I find an Ada tutorial that state all Ada keywords and
>instructions with
>some explanations?
>Thank you very much.
>With kind regards.
>Sincerely yours,
>Mehrdad Derakhshan.

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. cbfe (c2ada) for Linux & XFors for Ada

2. PVM for Ada-95, using c2ada

3. C2ada - A translator from C to Ada

4. Ada to C convertor

5. Ada to C convertor

6. ez2load Ada Compiler/Tutorial Kit for MS-DOS added to Ada-Belgium archive

7. Ada 9X as a Second Ada -- Tutorial Class

8. How do I align instructons with TASM?

9. Ada, Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada Development

10. c2ada/Linux & Ada for XForms at X/Ada WWW

11. Ada Tutorials

12. GERMAN ADA LANGUAGE TUTORIAL