string to date/time conversion
Author Message
 string to date/time conversion

Hello,

I am looking for libraries that are converting strings to a standard
date/time format. I went throught the links in Adapower but I found nothing.

Thanks for any help.

K.

Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:53:24 GMT
 string to date/time conversion
Quote:

> Hello,

> I am looking for libraries that are converting strings to a standard
> date/time format. I went throught the links in Adapower but I found nothing.

> Thanks for any help.

> K.

Look at Ada.Calendar. This should do the job!

Michael

Thu, 17 Nov 2005 01:21:09 GMT

http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ph/adapilotresources/basic_...

--

--Pfaffenwaldring 27 Raum 114, D-70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen
--http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ph/

Fri, 18 Nov 2005 22:32:07 GMT

1. Create Time / date or Modified Time / date of a txt file

2. convert labview date/time to excel date/time

3. DOS compressed date/time into real date/time

4. Date-Time/TOD clock conversion (was Re: (no subject given))

5. Date & Time Conversions on VM

6. date/time conversion

7. Date/Time conversions

8. Conversion of date / current time to DateAndTime

9. Date/Time Conversion

10. String conversion to Date

11. String conversion to Date (fwd)

12. string date to integer conversion