Heterogeneous network communication and ADA
Author Message
 Heterogeneous network communication and ADA

Hi,

 I am looking for freeware tools or Ada libraries which can help
 me to solve the interoperabily problem which exists between Ada
 client and C servers (and vice versa) or between Little Endian and
 Big Endian machines.
 I am studying the use of XDR but I have not yet found any rcpgen-like
 program that generates Ada XDR encode/decode routines (but I have
 already found some RPC / XDR packages for Ada).
 If another solution than XDR exits, I will be happy also (please don't
 tell me CORBA).

 Thanks in advance,

 Laurent.

--

                              | WWW   : http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~deniel
     All above opinions are personal, unless stated otherwise.

Sun, 26 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. New Book: ASN.1: Communication Between Heterogeneous Systems

2. Distributed Ruby and heterogeneous networks

3. Tcl-DP in heterogeneous network?

4. APL2 Network Communication

5. Network communication

6. Linux Port IO and Network Communications?

7. network DDE communication

8. Applications communication without network adapter

9. HOW Network Communication in TSModula-2

10. IPX NetWork communication

11. text-based network communication

12. non blocking mode for network communications