Tracebacks, GNAT
Author Message
 Tracebacks, GNAT

Hi everybody.

Has someone managed to obtain a detailed trace-back
built in an executable, e.g. with an exception part,
on GNAT 3.12+ ? I have 2 elements under hand for GNAT 3.12+:

- It outputs 1 line and file for an unhandled exception
- The package GNAT.Traceback seems to provide a list
  of addresses for the whole stack.
- On supported platforms, there is a symbolic traceback.
  (which sort of output ?)

Ideally the output would be like my non built-in and
hack-work AD for GNAT/Win32 and GNAT/DOS.

raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR

---[ Call stack ]----------
File            Line   Unit
apraanex.adb       6   A_package_raising_an_exception
testexce.adb       9   Test_Exception
testexce.adb      14   Test_Exception
testexce.adb      19   Test_Exception
testexce.adb      24   Test_Exception
testexce.adb      29   Test_Exception

Gautier  --   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 18 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Traceback on Gnat/Linux

2. Bug in GNAT.Traceback.Symbolic?

3. How to get a traceback in Gnat 3.14p

4. Problem using Gnat.Traceback.Symbolic.Symbolic_Traceback()

5. GNAT.Traceback is back...

6. using package GNAT.Traceback

7. GNAT/Ada Traceback Information?

8. GNAT exception traceback

9. perl script for GNAT tracebacks

10. GNAT : Exception traceback

11. import traceback destroys the traceback!

12. problem with Gnat.Traceback.Symbolic on linux with Gnat 3.14p ?