AdaBrowse & WinXP Pro 
Author Message
 AdaBrowse & WinXP Pro

Has anyone got this combination to work? I'm getting an
"Application Error" when I run it and the following
information within the window "The application failed to
initialise properly (0xc0000005)"

I've tried re-installing GNAT & ASIS and trying to rebuild
AdaBrowse from source (but all the required packages aren't
public :-(



Fri, 08 Apr 2005 03:39:24 GMT  
 AdaBrowse & WinXP Pro
Last week, I have downloaded the last binary distribution (3.0)

c:\> adabrowse -v
adabrowse 3.0 (2002-08-29 / ASIS 2.0.R for GNAT 3.14p  (20010503));
Copyright (c) 2002 by Thomas Wolf

It works without any problem on my XP computer.

Jr?me



Quote:
> Has anyone got this combination to work? I'm getting an
> "Application Error" when I run it and the following
> information within the window "The application failed to
> initialise properly (0xc0000005)"

> I've tried re-installing GNAT & ASIS and trying to rebuild
> AdaBrowse from source (but all the required packages aren't
> public :-(



Fri, 08 Apr 2005 15:23:08 GMT  
 AdaBrowse & WinXP Pro

Quote:
> Last week, I have downloaded the last binary distribution (3.0)

> c:\> adabrowse -v
> adabrowse 3.0 (2002-08-29 / ASIS 2.0.R for GNAT 3.14p  (20010503));
> Copyright (c) 2002 by Thomas Wolf

> It works without any problem on my XP computer.

Hmmm, thanks for verifying that - did you install it in any particular
location?


Fri, 08 Apr 2005 20:23:11 GMT  
 AdaBrowse & WinXP Pro
No.
Just unzip and copy adabrowse.exe in a directory included in my PATH
environment variable.



Quote:


> > Last week, I have downloaded the last binary distribution (3.0)

> > c:\> adabrowse -v
> > adabrowse 3.0 (2002-08-29 / ASIS 2.0.R for GNAT 3.14p  (20010503));
> > Copyright (c) 2002 by Thomas Wolf

> > It works without any problem on my XP computer.

> Hmmm, thanks for verifying that - did you install it in any particular
> location?



Sat, 09 Apr 2005 00:18:51 GMT  
 AdaBrowse & WinXP Pro

Quote:
> No.
> Just unzip and copy adabrowse.exe in a directory included in my PATH
> environment variable.

Well so far that's all I've done too!

Time to do some searching of windows resources/newsgroups...

Thanks for the help.



Sat, 09 Apr 2005 00:43:58 GMT  
 
 [ 5 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. MSWLogo 6.4h - setfont command fails - WinXP Pro

2. MSWLogo 6.4h - setfont command fails - WinXP Pro

3. anyone runing FD on winXP (pro)?

4. wxPython w/ IDLE under WinXP Pro

5. WaveFormer Pro & TestBencher Pro V6.0 Released

6. WaveFormer Pro & TestBencher Pro V6.0 Released

7. VW & WinXP

8. Nimda & WinXP beta 2 question

9. ANN: AdaBrowse 3.0 with XML support

10. ANN: AdaBrowse 2.1

11. ANN: AdaBrowse 2.0

12. AdaBrowse 1.5 available

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software