Batcher's parallel sort
Author Message
 Batcher's parallel sort

Several people asked for a copy of Batcher's parallel sort (Knuth,
Volume 3, 5.2.2) and David Botton has kindly posted this one at:
  http://www.*-*-*.com/
It may be useful as an example of multi-tasking.  I disclaim all
responsibility for my Ada "style" of 12 years ago.

Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CFP: ACPC'96 - parallel DBs and parallel I/O

2. CFP: 3rd Int'l ACPC Conf: parallel DBS and parallel I/O

3. CFP: 3rd Int'l ACPC Conf: parallel DBS and parallel I/O

4. Parallel Merge Sort

5. CFP (2nd): Parallel Symbolic Computation Symposium '94 (PASCO'94)

6. Anyone want 'comp.lang.parallel-c'?

7. CFP (2nd): Parallel Symbolic Computation Symposium '94 (PASCO'94)

8. 'Parallel' tkwaits

9. sort by 'creation date'

10. MATLAB style 'sort' function

11. Something else for a change / Parallel Computer for APL - in case you didn't know

12. Exchanging data between parallel runnig vi's