Which ADA compiler under msdos?
Author Message
 Which ADA compiler under msdos?

I suggest the free GNAT/MSDOS compiler available from
ftp://cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat.

I have been using GNAT/NT 3.5 and I like it.

TTFN < ; - | )

Mon, 07 Jul 1997 17:01:10 GMT

1. Ada compiler for MSDOS or MS-Windows

2. Request for info, Ada compilers for msdos or windows

3. New Release of Free Ada 95 Compiler and Tools for MSDOS

4. Ask Eiffel Compiler for PC/MSDOS

5. Redirecting output from GNU C++ compiler under MSDOS

6. looking for a PL/I compiler for 386+ in MSDOS or NT-DOS

7. rexx compiler for msdos systems

8. Wanted: modula2 compiler for msdos system

9. Scheme for MSDOS with compiler.com !???

10. FTP site for MSDOS (IBM-PC) Modula2 compiler?

11. MSDOS Modula-2 Compiler FTP-site!!!

12. LGPL Requirements (was: Selecting Ada95 compiler for MSDOS realtime application)