Ada/IEEE binding (IEEE 754)
Author Message
 Ada/IEEE binding (IEEE 754)

Hello

I need to get more info. about the Ada/IEEE binding (especially IEEE 754 - floating point standard).

Thanks in advance for the help.

Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Ada/IEEE binding (IEEE 754)

Samir says

<<I need to get more info. about the Ada/IEEE binding (especially IEEE 754 - float
ing point standard).

Thanks in advance for the help.

There is no such binding. I have a thesis student Sam Figueroa who is
working on a thesis in this area, and one of the byproducts will be

Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PEP 754: IEEE 754 Floating Point Special Values

2. need IEEE 754 <-> F/PC

3. Some Q&A with Kahan on IEEE 754 (long)

4. IEEE 754 or 854 FP representation standard

5. FPU IEEE-754 calculation

6. IEEE 754 Floating point VHDL functions / MATH package

7. IEEE 754

8. IEEE 754 format

9. IEEE Std. 754-1985

10. IEEE Std.754-1985

11. IEEE 754 or 854 FP representation standard

12. Floating point compliance with IEEE 754 ?