Intermetric's Mitchell Gart's vain attempt to censor other's opinions
Author Message
 Intermetric's Mitchell Gart's vain attempt to censor other's opinions

Recently the following was received by US mail, addressed to
"The President, CEC Services":

"To whom it may concern:

"Colin James III has for a while been posting messsages to the
Internet news group comp.lang.ada.  An example is attached.
The messages he posts are outrageous and contain personal attacks
on people.  Sometimes they are intelligent and cleverly
written but they are also extrememly {*filter*}.  It is common for
people to have active discussions and disagreements on this
newsgroupt but ohter people try to keep the messages professional
and courteous.  The messages posted by Mr. James are inappropriate.

"I don't know what kind of company CEC Servicse is, but Mr. James
posts his messages with the company name attached [sic] and if it were
my company, I would be ashamed to have messages like this posted
with the company name attached.

"I know Bob Eachus, the person who is attacked in this particular
message.  He is intelligent, polite, and modest.  I'm sure Mr.
Eachus never personally attacked or insulted Mr. James.

"Please so something to stop these attacks.

"Sincerely,

"Mitchell Gart

"Mitch Gart
"Intermetrics
"617-661-1840 [sic]

My response to the appropraite officials at Intermetrics, Inc, read
in part:

        "Attached please find copies of correspondence received
today and postmarked 15 May 1995, bearing Postage Meter 8102122,
from Mitchell Gart of your company.

        "What is most inappropriate is for Gart to use his presumed
employement at Intermetrics, and consequent corporate resources
associated with that, including stationery, postage, and
internet address, to attempt to censor other's opinions."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

CEC Services, 2080 Kipling St, Lakewood, CO  80215-1502   U S A
Voice: 303.231.9437;  Facs: .231.9438;  ISDN: .462.1107 & .1448
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thu, 06 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Intermetric's Mitchell Gart's vain attempt to censor other's opinions

Quote:
>Recently the following was received by US mail, addressed to
>"The President, CEC Services":

I'd like to point out that after Colin violated netiquitte and copyright
law by posting copyrighted material I'd sent to him, he wrote _TWO_
letters to my employer's CEO asking him to shut me up.

Colin, don't cry now that your own tactics are being used on you.

Cheers,
-Paul
--

       Fairgate Technologies does custom Mac & WWW development.
   Visit the CodeWarrior WWW site: http://www.iquest.com/~fairgate!

Fri, 07 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Intermetric's Mitchell Gart's vain attempt to censor other's opinions
Colin's posting about Mitch's use of company postage has been recieved and
noted by the appropriate officials at Intermetrics.  No doubt it was a waste
of money, but we don't mind.

-- Mike "appropriate official" Ryer

Sun, 09 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Intermetric's Mitchell Gart's vain attempt to censor other's opinions
Colin,

Let me remind you that you breached a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with Alsys a year ago.
So please, have a little bit of decency.

Frederic Bonnard

Mon, 10 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bizarre behaviour of 'qsort' call attempt

2. Delphi (and others) 'visual form inheritance'

3. ISE and 'others'

4. 'others' question

5. 'others' problem

6. LOGO-L> Mitchell Resnick's book

7. TclIO : suggestions ['favail'/read] (opinions?)

8. stream('file','c','seek ='x) problem

9. Wanted: Hints'n'Tips'n'Bits'n'Bobs

10. There is an 'U'|'X'|'W'|'Z'|'-' in an arithmetic operand

11. WebMaster's Censor

12. ( 2.31.New operators: 'eq', 'ne', 'last', '..' ) ?