"Unknown Command: -quiet" in mingw
Author Message
 "Unknown Command: -quiet" in mingw

Hi

I have just setup GNAT on my mingw installation on My Windows XP machine.

The trouble is that when I try to compile a program with this line:

gcc -c helloworld.adb

I get this error mesage:

gnat1: Unknown command: -quiet

Have I simply not setup the compiler correctly or is there a more seriouse
problem?

Thanks for you help
Steven Graham

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 04:51:13 GMT
 "Unknown Command: -quiet" in mingw
Sorry Solved

I had set it up wrong

Quote:
> Hi

> I have just setup GNAT on my mingw installation on My Windows XP machine.

> The trouble is that when I try to compile a program with this line:

> gcc -c helloworld.adb

> I get this error mesage:

> gnat1: Unknown command: -quiet

> Have I simply not setup the compiler correctly or is there a more seriouse
> problem?

> Thanks for you help
> Steven Graham

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 05:51:20 GMT

1. "unknown" command usage

2. "unknown" command usage

3. "unknown" command HELP

4. Help with an "unknown" APL2 symbol

5. Unknown Variable "%AppTemplateFamily"

6. ERROR "Corrupt Block/Unknown Block Freed"

7. ANYONE ELSE GETTING "UNKNOWN" NEWS POSTINGS

8. CP shows "Unknown Image Format"

9. +define+unknown="'bx" chokes verilog

10. PTUI problem, "lifo::lifo": unknown namespace

11. Problems with "unknown" procedure

12. unknown option "-class" error