IEEE std constants package, in Ada forthcoming
Author Message
 IEEE std constants package, in Ada forthcoming

I think that I mis-addressed this previously so this may ne a duplicate.

re: engineering units in Ada

The forthcoming IEEE standard ABET (Ada Based Environment for Test)
includes an Ada package with many engineering units defined.  It seemd
to me that it would be proper to have IEEE standards for programming
language implementations of engineering units in the same manner that
IEEE arithmetic has served so well.

sam harbaugh
---

Mon, 07 Aug 1995 17:23:00 GMT

1. IEEE Standard Subroutines for CAMAC (ANSI/IEEE Std 758-1979)

2. Std:Cut, Std:Copy, Std:Paste - Don't work at all

3. Std:Copy, Std:Paste, Std:cut problems

4. Ada/IEEE binding (IEEE 754)

5. begin vs lambda in ieee std

6. $monitor and IEEE Std 1364

7. Precedence and associativity - ill-defined in IEEE std?

8. IEEE Std 1076.3-1996

9. IEEE std. VHDL compiler

10. IEEE Std. 754-1985

11. IEEE Std.754-1985

12. IEEE to Mil Std 1750A Floating Point conversion