Using Win32 DLLs with GNAT compiler
Author Message
 Using Win32 DLLs with GNAT compiler

We are evaluating the GNAT Ada compiler for use on a UNIX->NT porting project.
Although we have downloaded the compiler and successfully built a simple program, we
are having problems getting information about more advanced usage such as how to use
existing Win32 DLLs.

Can anyone direct us to some appropriate documentation ?

Sat, 01 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. LINK Undefined Reference to WIN32 binding using GNAT 3.13

2. Win32: Using COM from Gnat

3. Free Fortan Compiler for Win32 DLLs

4. Which Fortran compiler generated Win32 DLL?

5. ANN: Automation Server DLL can by used by Ruby on Win32

6. DLL under OS/2 using GNAT?

7. Calling Win32 API functions with Gnat 3.09 (Win32 version)

8. Win32 DLL problem: Extension crashes when using FILE *

9. Creating a DLL using GNU g77 on Win32

10. Extending Python on Win32, using a DLL...

11. Extending Python on Win32, using a DLL...

12. Using Ciao compiler to create Win32 executable