Setting Path
Author Message
 Setting Path

Hi,

I'll be glad if anyone would give me clues about my questions, which are about ada partitions, and interfacing with java. An example of implemeting "PCS" will be very helpful, or any link
reference is also ok. Thanks a lot.

1.If I've no PCT, how could I configure ada packages into partitions(PCS)? Is it just to divide the ada packages as client partition and server partition into different directories, then compile them?

2.How to compile the packages from 2 different directories and re-direct the .ali&.o files into another directory?

3.If the ada need to invoke javai.dll, how to deal with the path inclusion between PCS and java?

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 01:34:58 GMT

1. how do I set path or add path

2. set path in select file dialog

3. Can't set path

4. Set Path

5. Programmatically setting PATH environment variable in Windows NT

6. SIx 3.0 doesn't take set path

7. REXX BEAUTIES: set PATH for this session

8. how to set path - IBM REXX for AIX

9. Gnat and Grasp - setting path and environment variables

10. Setting path to runtime files in Fujitsu Cobol 4

11. Help setting path on windows

12. setting path for extensions ??