US-FL, Orlando - Ada developers/ Mil-Stds 2167A and 498
Author Message
 US-FL, Orlando - Ada developers/ Mil-Stds 2167A and 498

PERFORMANCE Software Services, Inc. is a consulting company involved with
client-server computing and OO technology. We offer mentoring, contract
services, and remote development services. We are headquartered in
Melbourne, FL and are hiring consultants in the major metro areas across
the nation.

We have an immediate opening for Ada developers in Orlando, Florida
(Contract Positions: 2 year+)

SKILLS/DUTIES:

*Experienced with all phases of SW development process

*Knowledgeable with Mil-Stds 2167A and 498

*Will be involved with all phases of SW development process

*Excellent verbal communication skills are required.

EDUCATION:

*BS Degree in Computer Science or Equiv.

EXPERIENCE:

*2+ years of industry experience in above mentioned areas.

preferred) or via fax at 1-800-725-7923 or you can call us at
1-800-725-8369.

Regards,
Brenda Brooks
___________________________________
Performance Software Services Inc.

800-725-8369
800-725-7923 fax
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 02 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 2167A, 498, commercial and mil standards...

2. Should MIL-STD-498 replace DOD-STD-2167A?

3. US-FL, Orlando - Ada developers

4. US-FL,Orlando - Ada/Unix developers needed

5. MIL-STD-973 & MIL-STD-498 issue

6. Ada 95 & MIL-STD 498

7. US-MA-ADA Programmer-Mil. Std.2167A

8. US-FL, Orlando - Ada Software Engineers for 2 year long contract

9. US-FL,Orlando - Ada Software Engineers

10. US-FL-Orlando-Software Engineer-ADA-C++

11. MIL-STD-498

12. MIL-STD-498