Request for info, Ada compilers for msdos or windows
Author Message
 Request for info, Ada compilers for msdos or windows

My brother (now sans Internet access) has asked me to post a request for
any information concerning a PC-based (msdos) Ada compiler.

Egghead has quoted one at $3600 ("well, we sold one once..."), but he
considers that to be just a mite steep for a recent college graduate.

He has also requested information on a windows-based compiler published by
Meridian, a Verdix company.

What we are looking for is manufacturer, address and phone number for any
Ada packages out there that we might have missed.  Comments and price
quotes would also be appreciated, but are not necessary.  Positive or
negative reviews of the Meridian compiler would also be appreciated.

As I do not read this group regularly, please direct all responses to me
rather than posting them.

- mark

Sun, 02 Jul 1995 06:25:29 GMT

1. Ada compiler for MSDOS or MS-Windows

2. Ada Compiler Info Request

3. Request: Info on Mac and PC Ada compilers.

4. New Release of Free Ada 95 Compiler and Tools for MSDOS

5. Which ADA compiler under msdos?

6. MSDOS/WINDOWS COBOL Compilers - Anything cheap?

7. MSDOS/WINDOWS COBOL Compilers - Anything cheap?

8. MSDOS/WINDOWS 3.1 Fortran Compiler needed

9. Modula2 compiler info requested

10. Request Compiler Info

11. info request, compilers for NT

12. Compiler Info Request