Ada Costing
Author Message
 Ada Costing

Although I know that "lines of code" is a p[oor way to estimate the cost of
a program/project, this method is still widely used by management. I have heard
the figure of 125$ per line to $150 per line bantered about as the "industry
standard" for designed, implemented, documented, tested, and delivered
DOD-2167A conforming code and associated DIDs. Does anyone have any better
estimates?

Sun, 14 Aug 1994 04:52:54 GMT

1. Ada cost breakpoints (was Re: Air Force helping to undermine Ada)

2. Possibly Useful Data Point for Ada Costing

3. Ada cost breakpoints

4. Life cycle costs for FORTRAN+Ada vs. Ada

5. IP costs vs/relative to ASIC costs?

6. discussion on comp.object re: costs of using Ada

7. Ada munition: Programming Languages and Lifecycle Cost

8. Opportunity for Cost Sharing with AJPO for Ada Commericalization

9. Maintenance cost of Ada vs C++

10. Strassman says Ada is not cost effective

11. Ada tasks and context switch costs

12. Costs for converting COBOL to Ada