Condor with GNAT?
Author Message
 Condor with GNAT?

Does anyone have a Makefile or script for building a program with
gnatmake to pick up all the junk Condor needs?

We have a new Condor installation at our site, and it requires using a
rather long-winded script called condor_compile to link your programs.
(I do not know whether it is part of the distribution or a local kludge,
since the official Condor site is either down or overloaded.)
Naturally, Ada is not on the list of supported compilers.

Any tips will be appreciated,

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas

Wed, 11 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running Ada programs under Condor?

2. Restart with Condor Software

3. Next Generation GNAT ... GNAT Pro 5.00a

4. Status of GCC-GNAT versus GNAT 3.14-3.15

5. Bug in GNAT.Socket.Check_Selector in GNAT 3.14 Linux runtime

6. source for Gnat and gnat- Glade

7. Gnat Chat, Random Numbers in GNAT

8. GNAT probem (should have been on chat@gnat)

9. ANNOUNCE : Win32Ada patch for GNAT 3.09 and GNAT 3.10a (Windows 95/NT)

10. GNAT 3.07 v. GNAT 3.09

11. A Win95 GNAT and UNIX GNAT incompatibility

12. ANNOUNCING THE CHAT LIST AT GNAT.COM FOR GNAT DISCUSSIONS