Pb : Linux + GNAT + X + Threads
Author Message
 Pb : Linux + GNAT + X + Threads

Hi everyone,

I have a program that runs fine on DEC UNIX with GNAT 3.13, Motif and that
is multi-threaded.
I am tying to get this same program to run under Redhat linux 6.2 with the
same version of Gnat and IST Motif.
Unfortunately, I have the following problem for which I would appreciate any
sort of help :

The program seams to run OK, but after a few seconds, it freezez and becomes
very very slow...
I have managed to isolate the problem to the fact that I link my program
with the libgthreads.a library.
Even if I don't use the library, i.e. the simple fact of linking my program
with it causes the freezing problem.

I have read here and there that it is possible to patch xfree to possibly
solve the problem, but I don't have much information.
I would therefore be very grateful for any help you can offer.

Thanks

Phil

Sat, 29 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. PB for Linux, SQL_Tools for Linux?

2. Bug in GNAT.Socket.Check_Selector in GNAT 3.14 Linux runtime

3. threads 2.6.2 on linux x86_64: thread::create hangs

4. pb Gnat 3.12 WinNT with float_io.put and OpenGL

5. Pb with tclLibraryPath now per thread in Tcl 8.3.1

6. PB/CC for Linux..

7. Pb with install PIL for Linux

8. pb connecting to os/390(CICS) through Linux from Solaris with x3270 or tn3270

9. PB 3.2.PB/Vision 2.0 Timerinstallcode.Shared Arrays

10. MX Lookup with PB/CC or PB/DLL

11. TCPADDR for PB/DLL & PB/CC

12. Info on new PB/CC and PB/DLL