Help with Meridian OpenAda PC and interrupts
Author Message
 Help with Meridian OpenAda PC and interrupts

Being new to the world of PC Ada, I have a question for anyone who is
using Meridian OpenAda PC. I am in the process of porting a large program
written in Borland C over to Ada and am not having any real problems except
for the interrupt routine that handles the serial port (speeds up to 19200).
Does anyone have some example code showing how this routine is declared
done that would be willing to let me look at it? I already have the
algorithms but I am going bonkers over the syntax, particularly in
regards to using the dos setvect command.

Thanks for any help...
--
jeff finkelstein                | disclaimer:
digital equipment corporation   |   A horse is a horse, of course, of course.

Fri, 02 Dec 1994 23:41:15 GMT

1. TASKing interrupt entries in MERIDIAN OpenADA DOS V4.1.1

2. Serial interrupt handler in Meridian Ada on PC?

3. Meridian OpenAda Docs

4. Anybody using the Meridian OpenADA for Mac ?

5. Meridian OpenAda for Dos16/32 bit???

6. Free Ada browser for Meridian OpenAda Windows

7. Handling Interrupts with Meridian Ada 4.1

8. Ada Manual for Meridian's (Vrdix) PC Ada Compiler

9. OpenAda 2.0 (need further Help)

10. Memory deallocations in Meridian Ada 4.1 for PC

11. Meridian's PC Ada Compiler

12. Experience with Meridian Ada compiler for PC's