Help - Developing Windows 95 apps with ADA 95
Author Message
 Help - Developing Windows 95 apps with ADA 95

I am just starting with ADA 95, ObjectAda, and was wondering where I can
purchase a good book for the windows applications.

I have experience with C++ and Windows apps and have found many books.
With Ada they seem to be lacking.  I have some books that give DOS based
examples and that seems to work very well.

I programmed in Ada about 10 years ago on a VAX but I know that will not
help me here.  I really like the language and have instructed my staff that
we will be converting to Ada in the near future.

TIA
Smitty

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help - Developing Windows 95 apps with ADA 95

It isn't a book, but you may be interested in the TriAda paper "CLAW,
a High Level, Portable, Ada 95 Binding for Microsoft Windows" at
www.rrsoftware.com to see how we mapped Ada 95 constructs to Windows
constructs.

Tue, 05 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ada 83 or 95 Compiler for Windows 95 or NT

2. ADA 95 Compiler Windows 95/QNX

3. ada 95 for windows 95

4. ADA'95 Compilers for Windows 95 and MS-DOS

5. LGL Seminar: GNU Ada 95 and Mixed Language Programming with Ada 95

6. LGL Seminar: GNU Ada 95 and Mixed Language Programming with Ada 95

7. Developing for Windows 95/NT

8. Ada News Bulletin - Week Endint 14 July 95 - 95-07-14.txt

9. Ada News Bulletin - Week Ending 14 July 95 - 95-07-14.txt [1/1]

10. Object Studio 5.0 for Windows 95 announced with Microsoft Launch 95

11. Win '95 DDE calls in ObjectREXX for Windows 95/NT

12. CFP: ASPDAC'95, CHDL'95, VLSI'95