Looking for port of C2Ada to Wintel platforms or help porting
Author Message
 Looking for port of C2Ada to Wintel platforms or help porting

Has anyone ported Intermetric's C2Ada binding tool to Wintel platforms.
I tried and ran into several C units or libraries that were missing or
incompatible with the versions provided with the GNU or GNAT
distributions for Wintel (see my original message below).  I gather from
some earlier messages that these units may have been specific to their
[Solaris?] platform.

While I don't often need to use such a tool and can work-around it (with
help from local C experts) by manually generating the Ada binding, it
would be nice to have available for when the need arises.  I would think
such a tool would be a good contribution to the Ada community.

If no one has ported the tool to Wintel platforms, I'm willing to work
part time on it provided I can others to collaborate with.  If you're
interested, please let me know.

I have Window 95 systems with ObjectAda and GNAT.  Perhaps someone would
like to work with Windows NT or other Wintel Ada compilers.

--
Rush Kester
Software System Engineer

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tcl7.6's Tcl_GetOpenFile for Wintel // GD1.2 Wintel port

2. VSE Porting Tool Project - Looking for VSE customer contacts for porting study

3. Looking for some help in writing code to send a file to parrallel port

4. LOOKING FOR: help porting the VU widgets to tk4.x

5. LOOKING FOR: help porting the VU widgets to tk4.x

6. Porting application to other platforms

7. Porting Clipper Application to Mac platform

8. Porting GCC/LD/AS to diffierent CPU/PLATFORM

9. Reading data from the serial port using ADA on an Unix platform

10. Porting GNAT to other platforms

11. Porting Pythin to embedded platform

12. Cross-platform serial port access