Ada Europe conference 1988
Author Message
 Ada Europe conference 1988

Next year's Ada Europe conference will be held in Munich,
Germany, June 7-9. There is a variety of good reasons
for coming to Munich and even more for submitting a paper.
Unfortunately, some unknown circumstances prevented the
call for papers to be printed in CACM and SIGAda letters.
Hence, let me inform you in a few words. The general
theme is "Ada in Industry". Keywords are: Management
Strategies, Life Cycle, Application Experiences, Environments,
Training, Introduction of Ada, Ada Products, etc. The
deadline for extended abstracts (4-6 pages, 10 copies)
is September 1, but will be extended by two weeks for
mail from the Americas. The mailing address is:

     Stephan Heilbrunner
     IABG mbH - Abt. SZT
     Einsteinstrasse 20
     8012 Ottobrunn
     Fed. Rep. of Germany

My phone number is +49-89-6088-3540. The phone has an automatic
recording service. The net address is given in the header.

Sun, 17 Jan 1993 01:59:00 GMT

1. 1988 Rochester Forth Conference

2. Abstracts for 1988 Rochester Forth Conference

3. British Logo User Group conference 1988

4. British Logo User Group conference 1988

5. ADA EUROPE'95 CONFERENCE

6. International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies, Ada-Europe'2001 - Call for Papers

7. International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies, Ada-Europe'2001 - Call for Papers

8. Server Ada Europe 2000 - 5th Conference on Reliable Software Technologies

9. CFP: Ada-Europe 2000 Conference

10. Ada-Europe 97 Conference

11. Ada-Europe'96 Conference (Montreux, Switzerland), WWW server

12. Ada-Europe'95 Conference (Frankfurt), WWW server