SEI and Ada
Author Message
 SEI and Ada

Hello,

My company is interested to implement SEI. Is there any articles on
Implementing SEI with Ada? Does anyone have experience to share?

Thank you.

--
Adrian BY, Hoe
--------------

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 SEI and Ada

Quote:

> My company is interested to implement SEI. Is there any articles on
> Implementing SEI with Ada? Does anyone have experience to share?

Are you referring to the Software Engineering Institute's Capablity
Maturity Models (CMM)? That really doesn't have much to do with Ada,
other than that a company interested in improving its processes is
probably a lot more likely to be interested in using better language
technologies as well.

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. SEI abandons Ada

2. INFO-ADA moving to ajpo.sei.cmu.edu

3. 30+ Baltimore MD Ada postions DSP realtime SEI level 3

4. DSB Report (formerly: ARPA/SEI WWW server barely mentions Ada)

5. ARPA/SEI WWW server barely mentions Ada

6. Critique of SEI's Ada DARK project

7. Ada and the SEI and CACM Viewpoint

8. [haven!ajpo.sei.cmu.edu!action: Ada 9X Project Announcement]

9. Online source for CMU/SEI Ada tech reports?

10. Ada, Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada,Ada Development

11. 4TH and SEI Capability Maturity Model