Dynamic Queues and/or Linked Lists
Author Message
 Dynamic Queues and/or Linked Lists

Hi, I'm trying to learn Ada95, and am looking for a good queue example.

Does anyone know where I can find a decent >example< on the internet?

I've looked at the Lovelace tutorial to no avail.

TIA,

--
Liddle Feesh
 '  O 0 o <"//><  ' o'^

Thu, 03 Jun 2004 11:46:20 GMT
 Dynamic Queues and/or Linked Lists

Quote:

Try Search at www.adapower.net

Preben
--
 ()   Join the worldwide campaign to protect fundamental human rights.
'||}

Thu, 03 Jun 2004 17:33:47 GMT
 Dynamic Queues and/or Linked Lists

Quote:

> Try Search at www.adapower.net

This link is dead (connection timed out). Can anyone else help?

All I need is a queue template (FIFO) from which I can develop my own
queues. A linked list with nodes, or something like that.

--
Liddle Feesh
 '  O 0 o <"//><  ' o'^

Fri, 11 Jun 2004 06:46:01 GMT
 Dynamic Queues and/or Linked Lists

Quote:
> > Try Search at www.adapower.net

>This link is dead (connection timed out). Can anyone else help?

--> http://www.adapower.com/

Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:22:05 GMT
 Dynamic Queues and/or Linked Lists

Quote:

> > > Try Search at www.adapower.net

> >This link is dead (connection timed out). Can anyone else help?

> --> http://www.adapower.com/

Gautier to the rescue again! Whoops - thanks.

--
Liddle Feesh
 '  O 0 o <"//><  ' o'^

Sun, 13 Jun 2004 21:36:02 GMT

1. Queue (double linked list?)

2. Non destructive summation of nodes (Linked List/FIFO Queue)

3. Deallocating linked lists of linked lists

4. Dynamic Loading and dynamic linking

5. CLASSes and QUEUEs (was: Re: QUEUE in QUEUE)

6. declare queue dynamic

7. Dynamic Queue at Runtime?

8. Dynamic file and queue structures

9. Dynamic Queue Field Creation

10. Dynamic file (queue) concept and algo.

11. List with a queue - finding position

12. Colours in list box with own QUEUE