new real-time tool written in Ada
Author Message
 new real-time tool written in Ada

There is an interesting schedulability analysis tool described in comp.realtime:

"The LIMI team is pleased to announce the distribution of Cheddar, a free real
time scheduling
simulator mainly designed for educational purpose.

Cheddar is now distributed under the GNU GPL license.  Since this morning,
Cheddar source code is available from :

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~singhoff/cheddar"

The subject line is "Cheddar source code is available".

When I downloaded the source, imagine my pleasant surprise seeing it is written
in Ada!

--
Patrick Rogers                       Consulting and Training in:
http://www.*-*-*.com/          Real-Time/OO Languages

(281)648-3165                                 Software Fault Tolerance

Mon, 08 Nov 2004 23:13:27 GMT

1. New Ada/Real-time related Thesis available on FTP

2. New book on concurrent and real-time Ada design

3. Time to REAL & REAL to time

4. Write file at real-time

5. CFP: ACM SIGPLAN Languages, Compilers and Tools for Real-Time Systems

6. TimeBench -- A software CAD tool for real-time systems

7. Real Time Forth book now in new formats

8. course: Ada 9X for Object-Oriented and Real-Time Programming

9. Developing Real-Time Software in Ada, presented by Jerry Casey

10. New Real-Time Systems Book

11. Thoughts on real-time Ada

12. Real-Time Ada