Ada Compiler Info Request
Author Message
 Ada Compiler Info Request

We are looking for an Ada system that runs
on a Sun/3 system and can be forced to compile
source code in any selected compilation order.
At present, we are not interested in modifying
source code to obtain the compilation order capability.
A vendor supplied tool for changing internal compilation
date information, the method for implementing such a tool,
or an undocumented compiler option will fullfill our
immediate needs.

Please send all responses to:

-------------
Thanks in advance,
Jim Baldo

Thu, 17 Dec 1992 11:05:00 GMT
 Ada Compiler Info Request
We are looking for an Ada system that runs
on a Sun/3 system and can be forced to compile
source code in any selected compilation order.
At present, we are not interested in modifying
source code to obtain the compilation order capability.
A vendor supplied tool for changing internal compilation
date information, the method for implementing such a tool,
or an undocumented compiler option will fullfill our
immediate needs.

Please send all responses to:

-------------
Thanks in advance,
Jim Baldo

Thu, 17 Dec 1992 16:55:00 GMT

1. Request for info, Ada compilers for msdos or windows

2. Request: Info on Mac and PC Ada compilers.

3. Modula2 compiler info requested

4. Request Compiler Info

5. info request, compilers for NT

6. Compiler Info Request

7. request: mac compiler info

8. Common LISP primatives, and a request for LISP compiler info

9. request for general ada info

10. Ada info request

11. Info on Ada Software Repository requested

12. Request Info on ADA Please!