XWindows libs for Ada wanted.
Author Message
 XWindows libs for Ada wanted.

        I am a research assistant at the DIT (Departamento de Ingenieria
Telematica) of the UPM (Universidad Politecnica de Madrid), Madrid, Spain.
I am interested in distibuted systems, and to develope
some ideas about a user interface to manage such systems, I need to
know if there is some easy way of interfacing XWindows from Ada. Somebody
here has told me that he has heard something about Ada modules to
dealing with it.
        If you have some useful information about this topic, please
e-mail me. Thanks in advance.

                Jesus Gonzalez

Mon, 22 Feb 1993 20:24:39 GMT

1. Wanted: Flowchart software for Xwindows

2. US-VA-TysonsCorner: Secret/Ada/XWindows/HPUX/-#JD-0158PM082101-0400

3. SPERC Ada Bindings to Motif/XWindows

4. TeleUSE/Ada/Xwindows

5. XWINDOWS with ADA on PC

6. Interface between Ada and XWindows?

7. ADA lib for Xwindows ?

8. LIBs Wanted

9. libs for mac and ibm wanted

10. Python-2.1 Debug libs zip is missing tcl &tk debug libs

11. ImageMagick libs and Ada

12. Integrating RMI and Sockets based Java client libs in Ada apps