Where to buy futon in Portland?
Author Message
 Where to buy futon in Portland?

Quote:

> This post made as a free service to the usenet community.

What is the deal with all these posts turning into this
mush above? Am I the only one seeing this? Numerous posts
and threads only contain the sentence above in my reader.

-- Casey

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Where to buy futon in Portland?

Quote:

>> This post made as a free service to the usenet community.

>What is the deal with all these posts turning into this
>mush above? Am I the only one seeing this? Numerous posts
>and threads only contain the sentence above in my reader.

This is happening because a handful of Kooks want to force their
opinion on others.  They say that article supercedes and cancels
are The Wrong Way to run a news server, but in reality they were
never really a problem until they came along and started abusing
them.

--
Mike Schrimshaw           | The smallest minority on earth is the
BOFH, System Engineer     | individual.  Those who deny individual
                          | minorities.  -- Ayn Rand

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. To buy or not to buy SGI F90 v7.2

2. to buy or not to buy?

3. "VisualAge Contract-Portland-OR"

4. US-OREGON-PORTLAND SMALLTALKdevelopment opportunity

5. Portland, OR Smalltalk User Group Announcement

6. JOB OPENING - Systems Analyst in Portland, OR

7. Smalltalk Shops in Portland, OR?

8. US-OR-Portland Visual FoxPro Programmer

9. POPL '94 program and registration form (Portland OR, Jan 94)

10. PORPIG (Portland): Meeting October 4th, 1999, 7pm-9pm

11. Portland Rubyists meet tonight

12. Portland Rubyists meeting Monday Feb 10th