including other ada directorys on win2000 with gantmake and adagide
Author Message
 including other ada directorys on win2000 with gantmake and adagide

To all,
    would anyone please tell me the way to include other directories
in my source path in both gnatmake and adagide,
thanks for reading,
Tony Gair

Sat, 08 Nov 2003 19:34:35 GMT
 including other ada directorys on win2000 with gantmake and adagide

Quote:

>To all,
>    would anyone please tell me the way to include other directories
>in my source path in both gnatmake and adagide,
>thanks for reading,

-I

This, and much more useful information is available in the documentation that
came with the compiler. I'd suggest reading it.

---
T.E.D.    homepage   - http://www.telepath.com/dennison/Ted/TED.html

Sat, 08 Nov 2003 21:35:17 GMT
 including other ada directorys on win2000 with gantmake and adagide
Withing AdaGIDE, select "GNAT Options in current directory..." from the
"Tools" menu.

In the edit box under "Compiler" enter:

-IC:\myDirectory\mySubdirectory

in order to include files from "C:\miDirectory\mySubdirectory" in the
compile.

Add the same directive to the Gnatmake edit box to have the directory
included in a build.

Hint: If the directory name includes spaces, enclose the path in quotes.

To include the directory when invoking gnatmake from the command line type:

gnatmake myfile -IC:\myDirectory\mySubdirectory

I hope this helps,

SteveD

Quote:
> To all,
>     would anyone please tell me the way to include other directories
> in my source path in both gnatmake and adagide,
> thanks for reading,
> Tony Gair

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 06:29:02 GMT

1. problem with GNAT adagide v3.11p (adagide v6.21p)

2. problem with GNAT adagide v3.11p (adagide v6.21p)

3. AdaGIDE 7.00 release (Ada GUI IDE for Windows 95,98,ME,NT,2000,XP)

4. Ada v3.10 / adagide.exe oddities

5. Including Ada objects in non-Ada environments

6. Win2000 to Win2000 printing

7. Ada (or others) to C

8. ada web server setup for win2000 prof

9. Cost comparison of Ada and others

10. Creating directorys in cw 2003

11. How can I create, delete Directorys in Clarion

12. Makeing directorys