Possibly Useful Data Point for Ada Costing
Author Message
 Possibly Useful Data Point for Ada Costing

The Ada IC passed on a GCN article titled "1Million Lines
of Ada code delivered for SIDPERS-3". I am currently
covering the subject of software cost estimating in class.
Is there more data available on the software costs for this
project?
The article says:
Statistica, Inc. of Rockville, MD has been developing the system
since winning a $52 million contract in April 1994 and has
delivered one million lines of Ada code for SIDPERS-3 on budget and
on time by reusing code.

How much more code is to be developed/delivered for $52M?
How much code was/is to be reused and how much developed?
How much of the $52M was/is to be software development?

It is not clear to me whether or not the project is done.

Thanks in advance.

Wed, 26 Feb 1997 15:11:00 GMT

1. Possibly useful Ved hack

2. practical ada large storage - possibly a database witten in ada

3. Ada cost breakpoints (was Re: Air Force helping to undermine Ada)

4. Life cycle costs for FORTRAN+Ada vs. Ada

5. Cost Estimating Using Function Points

6. point by point advantages of Ada

7. ?: Data cache miss costs

8. Q: Data cache miss costs

9. ?: Data cache miss costs.

10. Information Request Cost/Productivity Data

11. Low cost Data acquisition cards for a PC

12. cost of disc data storage in prolog