Help for a student, PLEASE!
Author Message
 Help for a student, PLEASE!

My name is Riccardo Piovosi and I study computer science engineering in
Florence University, Italy.

I'm serching documents about use of Ada in sefety-critical systems like
ralways segnalation, nuclear plants, ecc. (not flight or space system).

I have seen several web-documents like
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~dirk/ada-belgium/success/tgv.html (Ada in TGV
systems), but i would more tech info, like compiler version, use of
particular program methods, use of particular subsets of Ada like "Safe
Ada".

If someone can help me with specific web resurces or more general links,
please send me this by e-mail.

Thank you very much ( sorry for my bad, bad english :-) ).

Riccardo Piovosi

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help for a student, PLEASE!
Try

www.adapower.com
www.adaic.org
www.acm.org/sigada

--
Jeff Carter
"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time."

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help for a student, PLEASE!
Some additional links that may be useful:

http://www.praxis-cs.co.uk/products/sparkhome.html
http://www.aonix.com/content/downloads/objectada/scback9-29.pdf
http://www.iplbath.com/p14.htm
http://www.ddci.com/programs/programs.html
http://books.nap.edu/books/0309055970/html/

Much of the F-22 safety-critical software uses the Tartan/TI toolset for the
MIL-STD-1750A: http://www.ddci.com/products/ti1750a.html

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help for a student, PLEASE!
could try www.aonix.com
they provide compilers for such projects (including ravenscar specific suites)
Quote:

> My name is Riccardo Piovosi and I study computer science engineering in
> Florence University, Italy.

> I'm serching documents about use of Ada in sefety-critical systems like
> ralways segnalation, nuclear plants, ecc. (not flight or space system).

> I have seen several web-documents like
> http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~dirk/ada-belgium/success/tgv.html (Ada in TGV
> systems), but i would more tech info, like compiler version, use of
> particular program methods, use of particular subsets of Ada like "Safe
> Ada".

> If someone can help me with specific web resurces or more general links,
> please send me this by e-mail.

> Thank you very much ( sorry for my bad, bad english :-) ).

> Riccardo Piovosi

Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help for a student, PLEASE!

Quote:
> My name is Riccardo Piovosi and I study computer science
engineering in
> Florence University, Italy.

> I'm serching documents about use of Ada in sefety-critical
systems like
> ralways segnalation, nuclear plants, ecc. (not flight or space

system).

Be sure to get and read the recent HRG report
You can search the CLA archives to find the reference

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help for a student, PLEASE!

Quote:

> > My name is Riccardo Piovosi and I study computer science
> engineering in
> > Florence University, Italy.

> > I'm serching documents about use of Ada in sefety-critical
> systems like
> > ralways segnalation, nuclear plants, ecc. (not flight or space
> system).

> Be sure to get and read the recent HRG report
> You can search the CLA archives to find the reference

By "HRG report," do you mean ISO/IEC 15942 (2000-03)? I hope it's not
available for free!

It's available from the IEC catalog at http://www.iec.ch/catlg-e.htm

It's also available (for $105!) from http://global.ihs.com

Sat, 23 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help for a student, PLEASE!

Quote:
> It's available from the IEC catalog at http://www.iec.ch/catlg-e.htm

> It's also available (for $105!) from http://global.ihs.com

The final FDTR Draft is at

http://anubis.dkuug.dk/JTC1/SC22/WG9/n359.pdf

- Rod, Praxis etc. etc.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 23 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Student needs help, please

2. Please help a research student

3. please help thesis student.

4. New verilog student Please help

5. Student please help

6. cobol student please help

7. cobol student- please help

8. cobol student please help

9. student need help please

10. Please help cobol student

11. Student need help please...

12. help a student please RGB or Color function